Monday, January 28, 2013

Loots: The White vs the Green Loot

There are two types of loots in secret world. As you might have noticed; the green loot contains either potion or wearable goods e.g. ring, trinket or mark plus some cash. The white one contains raw materials for assembly and runes. If you ask me which one I prefer I would choose the green loot.

The green loot not only provide you with useful items and potions, it is also my main source of raw materials for assembly. As I have mentioned in my previous post, unwanted items can still be disassembled, or if not, sold.  Where as the white loot solely contains raw materials.

 In Savage Coast, white loots are more common than the green which is a bummer because they mostly contains runes which is pretty much useless if you don't have the item to put a glyph into. So this is the reason why I drifted back to Kingsmouth zone. Although I have done most of the quest that I have seen around I still continue to search for new quest hiding somewhere. Adios!

Oh! Holy crap.. you can't even make glyphs because you would need a glyph toolkit which cannot be bought, you can only get them from drops. Damn you creators!

No comments:

Post a Comment