Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jonh Wilf: Taking the Purple

My mother use to say "I'm not afraid of monsters since they are not real but I am afraid of humans that can actually hurt me"
 In Taking the Purple quest you are in fact fighting our fellow human beings. Not like its something new, but still in situation like the doom of the world in coming you would expect everyone to band together and fight it arm to arm. Bu no! some greedy bastard wants to possess this doom instead.
So in this quest you are fighting the 4th secret society. You'll find a dead body in front of the carnival only its not like anything you've seen before. This person has been shot dead. Have you ever seen a zombie with a gun?? No, as far as I know there is none. You will then folly the trail ob dead bodies and infiltrate their HQ. You'll have to go through another set of security camera's and lasers. Its easy though so you don't have to worry about that. You'll have to access their computer, deactivate the security and then look at the camera around the carnival. Thar would be the end of that tier. the next thing you'll have to do is locate the camera's and destroy it. All of the camera's are inside the carnival so be careful of those psycho's running around. Locating the camera's are easy since you are provided with a tracker, just right click on it, and off you go. Now, locating them is easy but destroying them is a bit difficult if you just hit it without any knowledge.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you are not looking for the actual camera, you are looking for the box that supply the power to the camera, sort of the like a fuse box. Anyway, those boxes are most like to be in a building. Destroying them can be fatal, and may even result to death, if you're not prepared. Those box will electrocute the crap out of you no matter how far you are.  I suggest you give it your strongest attack skill. The faster you do it the better.
 The last box is in the carnival parking lot. its beside the tree so its easy to see. The hard bit is killing the Squad leader of those hoodlums. If you are in rank three of your secret society then you probably met this guy or you already knows how he fights. Bombs and shit that kicked my ass for the third time. I still haven't gave him a payback. I nearly killed him but he manage to kill me first before I could give him the final blow.
So, good luck. Kick ass later.

No comments:

Post a Comment