Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Character Creation tips

When I first started playing TSW, It bugged me that I can only create three characters. But as I continue playing the game I thought "What a brilliant idea! Now I wont be tempted to create new characters like i did to other games". If you still don't get it then think of it this way, imagine you are writing an essay that is due the next day. if you keep changing your mind about the topic then you wont have any progress.

Anyway, when creating your character you get to customize the face, hair, makeup, height (no weight) and your cloths. I wont give you any details except the initial  face is ugly. Clearly whoever made them have weird taste or no taste at all. Thankfully you can choose to look human as you scroll through the options.When you finish customizing your looks, you then select a Secret Society. As I mention on my last post, there are three; Illuminati, Templars and the Dragons. Illumination's are based in Brooklyn, New York, Templar are in London and the Dragons are in Seoul, Korea. These Secret Society bonded together to save the human kind from the Darkness that's approaching. Pick one of them.


Weapons
In this game there are three types and within each type there are three kinds.

Melee - Blade, Fist and Hammer
Range - Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun
Magic - Chaos, Elemental and Blood

Now, when you pick your weapon you should choose properly and take your time deciding what you are comfortable with because you will have to invest time and a huge amount of effort to improve your weapon and skills. I don't even think you can reset your any of your points so choose wisely.

 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment