I started with John Wolf, you will see him at the town in Savage coast sitting in his porch.
![]() | |
| Me talking to John Wolf, I swear he looks like an American Indian. |
The League of the Monsters Slayers (LMS) quest is the first one on his list. He will ask you to find the LMS HQ.
![]() |
| I sometimes think that this guy is being overly dramatic. |
No problem, its mark on the map. The real pain in the ass is how to get there. The woods where the tree house is located became sort of a nest for those giant aphids. You cant fight your way in because there are just so many of them and there are just hundreds of hatch-lings guarding the ground you will surely get over powered.
![]() |
| You have to go through this before you reach the ladder. |
Don't worry because there is one simple solution - FEAR; Fuck Everything And Run. You have to get to the ladder up to the tree house as fast as you can. Once your on the tree house they wont be able to reach you. So there you go, tier one complete!
The next tiers are pretty simple. I say simple not easy. You just have to go to the locations they ask you to go. The key to this is stealth. Don't let your self gang up specially when you play solo like I do. One other thing I like about this game is that there are a lot of things you can do alone.
Anyway, for every location you go into there is almost always something that is coming out after you do the deed except for when you get to pick the black rose. Unless of course you manage to wake the sleeping one. If your smart, you can actually sneak on him.
At the last part of the quest you would then go to a filth pool then spit on it. When I got to the pool I was a bit clueless on how to spit. Clearly I would have known by now if TSW have such commands but there's isn't. As all of my problems I googled it. Then I discovered that you have to type - /spit - and your character would actually spit on the pool. I actually think that the whole spitting thing is funny. Where can you find spitting in other games? Let alone in a pool of filth that you're gonna fight later on.
After fighting on the pool you then need to go look for the LMS note. And guess what? All those things you did; going to shortcuts and poking on dead bodies are part of an initiation to become a member of LMS. So now you are officially one! CONGRATULATIONS!



No comments:
Post a Comment