For those who are wondering "What is Secret World?" Well, its just the best game ever made. An Online base RPG, not for free, which is very unique and very damn difficult to play (if your a noob like me).
More details HERE
Anyway, in this game, you are one of the thousand whom accidentally ate a bee, which will then trigger you to discover your powers. You then get to chose which of the three secret society you want to join. You can either choose Illuminati, Templar's, or the Dragons. In the story line, the Illuminati and the Templar's are ancient enemies, and the Dragons are simply enjoying the show like a parent to their offspring when they fight each other or something like that. My main character is Templar member if you are wondering. I don't really think there's any difference, its just the way they present themselves, all dark and mysterious.
When I purchased this game i didn't pay attention to the requirements at all, I only realize it when i read the requirements as I was Installing the game. Lucky that my laptop is only lacking in the graphics so that was fine. Its a bit slow but otherwise its fine.So if you are planing to buy the game please do read the requirements or take this TEST, I assure you that its harmless.
Although I like horror movies, zombies still scares the shit out of me. I couldn't even watch The Walking Dead alone, so why am I playing secret world? to tell you honestly, after playing it for a night or two I stopped. Being scared of monsters in this game is only a small part of the reason why I quit. The real reason is the uniqueness of this game.
You see, in this game you dont level. You don't rely on the perks of leveling, you rely on your self as you improve as a gamer. In this game, you as a gamer must improve your fighting techniques. Yes, you still gain experience points and yes, you get skills but if you don't improve as a gamer it makes no difference. Experience points, in this game, is only for your ranking in your secret society. Other than that, its pretty useless.
When I first played, I sucked.I'm not exaggerating I really do suck plus the stress that the zombies are giving overwhelms me. But after a year of playing other games the internet has to offer I am finally back here in Secret World and I am equipped with more experience and guts to kill those freaking zombies.
No comments:
Post a Comment