Monday, February 4, 2013

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunter review

First of all, this is not (obviously) part of my adventures in secret world but since I was playing secret world while waiting for the time I thought I might as well include it.

Now, Hansel and Gretel is one of those stories which I read as a child. Not because I love it but because I like the pictures. I'm one of those kids who only open books where there's pictures on it.

I think the screen writers can do better than this. I mean, there are some parts of the movies that just over the top. Although exploding bodies are quite awesome, its not as great as I thought it would be. And yeas, I was a bit disappointed. My friend also laugh at me for my poor movie choices.

Its not all bad, there are great moments like when the troll named Edward stepped on the Sheriffs head and it splattered on the ground.

So if I rate this movie, it would be a 6/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment