Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Silver Lining Review

I just got off from a barbeque at the beach and I just feel so tired but its only 11pm and for me 11pm is still too early to sleep. So instead of breaking the habit of sleeping late I watch a movie instead.

The silver lining movie did not made me cry. Well, I did but just a dribble which does not count as crying. I haven't read the book so I can't compare it to the movie. All I can say is that I am a hundred percent or more agree to Jenifer Lawrence winning the award for best actress on this movie. This movie touches a different part of my heart that has been rarely touched. Its like inspiration, love, pity, hope and something else I can't describe all together. The screenplay is just so smooth, like running you finger on the highest quality silk. This movie is so beautiful yet painful. I could only imagine living is such situation; discrimination, disgust of other people and, most of all, the pity of the people around you.
Here's the thing, seeing this movie makes me see the world in whole different way. It makes me feel grateful at the same time guilty of how I treated others because I can totally see my self videoing other peoples mishaps. But anyway. Its an awesome story that touches your core at the deepest. And a touch of Chris Tucker made it even better.

P.S.

Its so nice to see Chris Tucker is a calm manner. It was refreshing actually. I mean in Rush Hour he was just plain annoying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment